【Ingredients (serves 2)】
・300 g cooked rice
・8 g AJI ONE dry tomato
・6 green beans (SAKU-SAKU Oji)
・100 g minced chicken
① 1 tablespoon nam pla
② 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
③ 1 teaspoon ketchup
④ 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
・Little quantity salt and pepper
・1 tablespoon salad oil
1. Heat AJI ONE dry tomato with little water in a microwave to reconstitute.
2. Cut the onion finely. Boil the green beans and cut it diagonally into 1 cm width.
3. Mix ①, ②, ③, and ④. Put the salad oil on a pan and stir-fry the onion
and minced chicken.
4. When the color of the minced chicken changes, add the salt and pepper.
5. Add the green beans and AJI ONE dry tomato and stir-fry shortly.
6. Add the rice and “3”, and mix them.
7. Put oil (not included in the ingredients) in another pan and add the eggs.
8. Add little water and steam it. Put fried eggs on the rice. Ready to eat!
|Nutrition Fact (serves 1)