【Ingredients (for 13 cm)…meringue】
The white of an egg for 2 eggs (M size)
17 g sugar
A pinch of salt
1. Put the white of an egg, a pinch of salt, and sugar. Whip with a hand blender and after that, add the rest of sugar divided into two times and mix it until firm.
【Ingredients (for 13 cm)…the yolk dough】
15 g AJI ONE dry tomato (cut coarsely)
1 yolk of an egg (M size)
17 g sugar
20 cc salad oil
30 cc tomato juice
35 g weak flour
1. Put the yolk of an egg and sugar in a bowl and mix them until its color turned white. After that, add the salad oil and tomato juice and mix them. Heat AJI ONE dry tomatoes with little water to reconstitute. And cut it coarsely.
2. Add the weak flour and AJI ONE dry tomatoes and mix them. Preheat an oven at 170 degrees.
3. Add one third of meringue to the yolk dough and mix them. After finish mixing, add the rest of meringue dividing into two times and mix with a rubber spatula.
4. Pour the dough into the mold up to 70% and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. After finish baking, reverse it to cool. Ready to eat!
|Nutrition Fact (1/8 piece)