【Ingredients (for 4 buns…dough)】
■75 g weak flour
■1 teaspoon baking powder
■1 teaspoon curry powder
■1 tablespoon sugar
■Little quantity salt
40 g milk
1/2 tablespoon salad oil
1. Put ■ into a bowl and stir it with a whisk.
2. Add the milk and salad oil and knead it like pinching by hand.
3. When the dough become ready, make it like a rod and wrap it. Leave the dough in a refrigerator for 10 minutes.
【Ingredients (for 4 buns…stuffing)】
AJI ONE dry tomato (as much as you like)
About 140 g curry (cooked)
2 tablespoons and more cheese for pizza
1 tablespoon weak flour
1 teaspoon butter
1. Heat AJI ONE dry tomato with little water in a microwave to reconstitute.
2. Put the weak flour and butter into a bowl and heat for 30 seconds in a 600 w microwave. Mix them avoiding lumps.
3. Heat curry in a pot. Add “2”, AJI ONE dry tomato, and the cheese for pizza and mix them well with crushing. Boil it over a low heat for 3 minutes. When it become ready, turn off a fire and cool it.
4. Wrap the stuffing with the dough, spread a baking sheet on the bottom of a steamer, and steam the dough in the steamer for 15 minutes. Ready to eat!
|Nutrition Fact (serves 1)