The taste and acidity of mini tomatoes spreads in the mouth!
This is curry but has fresh taste!
【A: Ingredients for 8 buns】
240 g strong flour
60 g weak flour
6 g dry yeast
30 g sugar
6 g salt
1 tablespoon skim milk
【B: Ingredients for curry】
180 cc water (with egg)
30 g butter
Proper quantity strong taste curry
8 peeled AJI ONE mini tomato
50 cc milk
Proper quantity bread crumbs and oil
1. Put A into home bakery and ferment.
2. Take “1” out and degas. Divide the dough into 8 equal parts.
3. Cover the dough with a wet dish towel to prevent drying. Leave it for 10 minutes.
4. Divide the dough and make it 12 cm. Make its edge thin.
5. Put curry on the dough and cover peeled mini tomato.
6. Add milk to beaten egg, dip “5 (dough)”, and cover the dough with flour.
7. Let the dough ferment until the dough is swelled to one and half size than its original sizes.
8. After the dough is swelled, deep-fry it at 160 degrees.